Measures to fight the Coronavirus
We are committed to respecting the instructions and recommendations of the public authorities to combat COVID-19 and to ensure your safety and that of our teams.
In true The Originals’ tradition and spirit, we are doing everything to make your stay as pleasant and enjoyable as possible, while respecting these constraints.
Our employees commit to:
- Respecting the instructions and recommendations of the public authorities for combatting COVID-19.
- Respecting the health protocol of The Originals.
- Using anti-virus products.
- Respecting barrier gestures.
- Respecting physical distancing.
- Wearing masks and disposable or washable gloves.
- Regularly wash their hands with soap.
- Using hydroalcoholic solution.
- Stand back in case of COVID-19 symptoms.
Guests commit to:
- Wearing a mask upon arrival.
- Wearing a mask in all public areas.
- Open the window when leaving the hotel room, for the safety of our staff.
- Put all bed and bath linen to be changed in a bag specifically for this purpose.
- Place all waste in a closed bin.
- Respect all instructions and physical distancing.
Reception and public areass
- Provide hydroalcoholic solution for customers in the public areas.
- Provide hand washing facilities in the shared toilets.
- Equipment of the reception desk with a plexiglass protection.
- Increased cleaning/disinfection procedures at all points of contact: door handles, switches, lift buttons, door pushbuttons, stair railings, reception desk …etc …… 5 times per day.
- Systematic disinfection of room keys or key cards.
- Favouring payment by credit card and sending the invoice by email.
- Disinfection of the card payment terminal after each use.
Breakfast and dinner:
only on reservation at reception
In order to avoid any interaction:
- Breakfast served in your room from 7 am to 10 am, to be ordered the day before.
- Breakfast served in the breakfast room or restaurant, only subject to government guidelines.
- Dinner served in the hotel room, according to the currently available menu.
- Each tray is prepared by a member of staff wearing a mask and disposable or washable gloves.
- The tray will be placed on a service trolley, in front of the door.
- When finished, the customer places the tray outside his room, in front of the door.
- No physical contact between the customer and a member of staff.
- Each maid has her own, personal cleaning kit. This kit will be disinfected and/ or renewed between each of the rooms.
- Thorough cleaning/disinfection of the entire bedroom, bathroom and WC with anti-virus products.
- Preferably moist cleaning/ disinfection.
- Cleaning only at the request of the guest.
- On request, a set of clean linen is available every day.
- We ask our guests to leave the bedroom window open on departure.
- Between each room occupancy, all linen and all welcome products, including non-used items, are systematically changed.
We are so happy to have you with us again!